- We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our site and focus on a range of categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements and changes to our site. If you do not want TSI to keep you up to date with our latest announcements and changes on TSI services please email us email@example.com to have your details removed from our system.
There are a number of ways in which your personal information may help us give you better service.
- When you interact with TSI, we may collect personal information relevant to your service, such as your name, mailing address, postal address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information (for transaction purposes only) and information about the TSI services you wish to use and information relating to a support or service issue.
- We also collect the above information for market research purposes, to expand our understanding of our concentration of customers and how we can provide a better service in your Region.
- We collect information regarding customer activities on our website including information collected via the "Tell a Friend" service . We can then determine how best to provide practical information to our customers and to understand which parts of our websites are of most interest to them.
The TSI website allows you to create a "Username and Password" based on your personal selection. You also create your company profile providing your name, mailing address, postal address, phone number, email address. The system saves your personal Username and Password. The next time you wish to post an ad on the site all you need to do is enter your Username and Password to gain access to the system.
Information displayed is public When you use post an advertisement on the site you should be aware that your name, phone number and email will be available for potential customers to contact you. The information you submit and use to identify you to potential customers can be read, collected or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. TSI is not responsible for your personal information you choose to submit in your advertisement.
- The TSI Online Service use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is required. You must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Netscape Navigator 3.0 or later, or Internet Explorer this will help protect the confidentiality of your personal details and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet. You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser.
- TSI has procedures in place to keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided. You can help us ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up to date by checking at www.webtrades.com.au "My Account".
Special Conditions for Victoria and Tasmania If you are a commercial advertiser in Victoria we refer you to section 29 of the Fair Trading Act 1999, this section requires businesses to identify themselves in their ads by publishing.
- the name and/or address of the business,
- the business registration or license number,
- Or the business name registration number.